Project Director / Project Senior Manager
* To set up administration system that ensure project execution efficiently and effectively.
* To design the project management workflow.
* To perform R&D duty that support project management.
* To keep track of and report on project progress.
* To hire, train, and evaluate volunteers performance and take corrective action when necessary.
* To work with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, and other expenses.
* Degree in communication or business management or a related field preferred.
* Over 8 years of previous experience in project management or a similar role preferred.
* Proficiency with computers, especially Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Highly organized and able to multitask.
* Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in Chinese and English.
* Able to work independently and as part of a team.
* Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
* Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and stakeholders relationship management.
* Willingness to explore new idea and technologies, including social media, mobile apps etc.
* Willingness to work during weekends occasionally.
* Candidates with less experience can be considered as Senior Manager.
Interested parties, please email full resume, expected salary & date available to Lok@cfcf.org.hk